Friday, September 12, 2014

BakeitFun Baking Mat Review Review


**I received the featured product free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**


 About BakeitFun Baking Mat

Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat With Measurements - 420mm x 280mm (16-1/2" x 11") with Free Recipe eBook.
Toaster Oven & Freezer Safe - Cookie, Macaron & Pastry Sheet.
Certified FDA Approved


* This is a USA Half Size Baking Mat - 16-1/2" x 11" (280x420mm) - Custom designed cutted corners fits perfectly a 13"x18" pan.

* Manufactured using FDA and LFGB approved materials - Made of fiber cloths covered with the best food grade silicone

* BakeitFun Baking Mat doesn't require any grease, get rid of the extra fat or shortenings - Cook Nontoxic: Our mat is BPA free.

* Non-Stick surface eliminates the need to scrub - Keep your baking sheets always clean - Just rinse with warm water and air dry or dishwash, then roll it and store.

* Reusable mat with outstanding heat conductivity - Perfect to use in oven, microwave or freezer - Takes up to -40F (-40 C) degrees to 450F (230 C) degrees - Flavors or odors will not penetrate the baking mat 


 Anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE to bake.  I don't actually eat it all but I love making it and giving it away.  I get asked all the time how I can have that much self control and I can tell you I have no idea, I just have a passion for baking.  All I need is a taste and that is good enough for me.  I get so much enjoyment just making treats for others. 




Some of my favorite things to make are pastries even though they take FOREVER.  So I was really excited to have the opportunity to review this baking mat. 


My Review:

This baking mat was great!! It made the baking of my pastries so much easier.  I had NO sticking to the pan whatsoever.  I also did not have to use spray to keep them from sticking either.  I felt like this mat cleaned up a lot better than just using my pans, so it made for much easier clean up.  I really like that because so many times you get that caked on grease from cooking too many greasy things on a pan that it just starts to burn the butter onto the pan.  I am very picky about my pans and keeping them clean and keeping them from getting that build up.  This baking mat was perfect because it wiped off so easily and prevented that grease from burning onto the pan.  The BakeitFun Baking Mat is also the perfect size to fit onto a jelly roll cookie sheet.  I have had some silicone mats in the past that I got rid of because I didn't like the texture, I had things stick to them, and they just didn't fit the pan right.  This mat fit perfectly, nothing got stuck, and it has a great texture.  I really like this mat and plan on using it from now on for all my baking.  I hope to get a second and possibly a third one so I can use them with my additional pans when baking.  If you love to bake like I do then I urge you to check out this baking mat for yourself.  I bet you will love it just as much as I do.  It would also make a wonderful gift for someone in your life that loves baking. 

Here are my finished pastries. ;)

#bakingmat

**I received the featured product free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment