Sunday, April 19, 2015

New Costumes for 2015 - Elsa Costume Review

**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**

 
 

 

 What little child doesn't like to dress up?  What little girl doesn't like to dress up as one of her favorite princesses?  My daughter sure isn't the exception.  She loves to dress up and we were so excited to have the opportunity to review this product. 


Costume SuperCenter has so many great costumes to choose from.  This Elsa costume was one of the many new costume choices they offer on their website.   Costume SuperCenter has such a wide variety of costumes.  I find more costumes I like on there than I ever see in one store during Halloween season.  Sometimes I love just going on the site and looking around to plan ahead.  I love that you can go to a site online all year long to find costumes rather than just once a year.  These costumes make great gifts for your children at any time of year to use as dress up clothes, or they are perfect for that next Halloween costume.

 

 This little girl is no exception to the Frozen craze.  She was so excited to get this costume!!  

We ended up getting a size 7/8 for my daughter.  The sizing runs pretty true to size.  My daughter is a little on the small size for her age but with having a long torso she is right at the size for her age.  This dress was a perfect fit on the length of the dress.  Of course my daughter is too skinny for most things so it was a little big on the waist area but since it was roomy it would be great for many other children that aren't as tiny as mine.   The fit was great and it would be great for any 7 or 8 year old girl of an average size.


The fabric and style of this dress was similar to many other Elsa costumes I have seen for sale in stores.  It is not the cheapest quality of costumes I have seen but it is also not a very expensive quality costume either.  So with that being said this costume is at the perfect affordable price range.  At only $19.99 it is a steal of a deal!! I have seen many costumes of a very similar type going for at least $10 more.


My overall review of this product is a 4 star.  This product is a great kids product.  Of course it isn't expensive and handmade so it is made out of thinner fabric.  I am hoping it will last her a while before she wears it out.  Overall I love this product! It has a great fit, great price, and great look.  If you are looking for a great affordable costume I recommend you try Costume SuperCenter!!


 

**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I debated forever on which elsa dress to buy for my daughter. There are SO many of them out there. So, if ours wears out i may give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids have a great time dressing up as their favorite characters. Cute dress and cute little girl.

    ReplyDelete