Monday, February 25, 2013

One of my favorite quilts






This quilt was for a trunk show for my work.  It is one of my favorites I have done so far just because I am so in love with the fabric.  The fabric line I used was "Garden Grove by Kim Diehl".  The pattern is in a book called "Simply Fat Quarters" by It's so Emma. The pattern was called "Retreat".   In case you are interested in checking out this quilt it is at Elaine's Quilt Block in Cottonwood Heights, UT.  There are a bunch of other quilts on display not only for this quilt show we did but also just a lot of lovely quilts around the shop.  There are usually kits available for all of the quilts on display.  I love how rich the colors are.  This is a very fun pattern.  The quilting that was done on this quilt is absolutely exquisite.  I am so happy with how this quilt turned out.  I brought 2 more quilts for this specific trunk show but unfortunately didn't take a picture before they were hung in the store.  I look forward to bringing this quilt home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment