Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Total Nutrition Review

**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation was received. My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**

 
 A little about Total Nutrition:

Total Nurtirion is rich in antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes, nutirents, vitamins, and phytonutrient - all of which are required to take your body from "surviving" to "vibrant".  Simply stated, with Total Nutrition, you will transend "normal nutrition".  Total Nutrition is a delicious, easy-prep supplement that contains a diverse blend of premium quality superfood ingredients that have been sourced from across the globe.  This cutting-edge global blend of superfoods makes Total Nutrition extremely dense in nutrients, vitamins and minerals.  In fact, just one tablespoon is enough to provide the average American with an entire day's worth of nutrients!  Total Nutrition is the first step toward changing your life and your health.  You'll feel revitalized in a way that you've only dreamed about!  Total Nutrition is comprised of:  Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Spirulina, Spinach, Alfalfa Leaf, Kelp, Dulse Leaf, Barley Grass Juice, Orange Peel, Beet Root, Dandelion Leaf, Lemon Peel, Gingko Leaf, Wheat Grass Juice, Maca Root, Cacao, Ashwagandha, Sacha Inchi, Manuka Honey, Bee Pollen, Reishi Mushroom, Blueberry, Black Currant, Wild Bilberry, Wild Lingonberry, Aronia, Pomegranate, Concord Grape, Red Raspberry, Sour Cherry, Wild Elderberry, Wild Cranberry, Black Raspberry, Goji Berries and Schiznadra Berries.   These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Adminstration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. 

 

My Review:

I have drank many green drinks and green smoothies over the last few years.  My husband and I also like to juice our own fruits and veggies for nourishment.  Most of the green drinks I have tried in the past I have been able to drink pretty easily.  This green drink on the other hand is very potent.
 Total Nutrition's green drink I am sad to say is not my favorite green drink.  If you like the taste of wheat grass shots then you would love this drink.  I think I would have liked the drink a lot better if it had a little more berry flavor to it so I didn't taste just all the green grass and alfalfa. I also felt like the drink looked a lot different at home than it does in their premixed photo. (above) I used a wisk to mix my drink.  The photo of my drink is below.  If I were able to handle the strong taste, I would indeed  drink this as a nutritional supplement.  Since this wouldn't be my first choice I couldn't say for sure if I would use it again.  If you are into nutrition and like these types of things then I suggest you try it for yourself because you may have different taste buds than I do.  I would love a product like this just a little sweeter to the taste for those of us that can't stomach too much bitter flavor.


 Check out Total Nutrition for yourself and get you own opinion.

You can become a fan of Total Nutrition here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment