Monday, October 7, 2013

World Wide Gifts LLC Review

**I received the product free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**


World Wide Gifts LLC offers many souvenir gifts.  They however do specialize in magnets.   When you are looking for a souvenir to take home magnets are so easy because they fit into your luggage so easily.  It is also fun to give these souvenir magnets as gifts to someone who travels.  These magnets are great.  They have a really good quality magnet on the back.  My kids love magnets and they love to use them to hang their things wherever they can.  Not only are these magnets made with good quality products but the point of interest or pictures on these magnets are interesting.  It is so fun to see what pictures have been taken all around the world.


I really like this Statue of Liberty magnet.  I like the detail on this magnet and how it has that 3D look.  It is really impressive that they can have such detail on such a small product.  I have never been to the Statue of Liberty but hope to someday go there.  There are many places in the world I would love to see but haven't had the opportunity to yet.  World Wide Gifts LLC have souvenirs for so many places.  They have souvenirs for places I have never even heard of before.


 Las Vegas on the other hand I have been to many times.  I think it is pretty cool that the Las Vegas poker chip magnet comes in pink.  It stands out with that color and just looks neat.


I hope to someday be able to go to London and see a real one of these telephone booths.  This is such a cool magnet!!  I really like how much it stands out with that bright red color and the 3D effect it has.  I also really like the detail of the street sign right next to the telephone booth.

If you know someone who travels or would just like to get some cute magnets you can check out World Wide Gifts LLC here.  
These would make great stocking suffers for the upcoming Holidays!!

**I received the product free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**


No comments:

Post a Comment