Monday, December 30, 2013

Mommy's Club Personal Skin Care Products Review

**I received free samples from the company featured in order to give my honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**


 A little about Mommy's Club:

Mommy's Club is the first membership club that allows its members to earn points and cash back on purchases they make and others they refer into the club make. Members can also elect to become a professional representative of the Mommy's Club products and earn a part-time or full-time income.  
  
Our Mission:
To make the home a healthier place to raise your family.
  
Our Philosophy:
We are in the people business. We build our company by selling products, we build our reputation by helping people.
  
Our Culture:
We are a family of families that have worked together for years. Our family grows daily with each new member that joins. We are blessed to serve our member's families to help make their lives better and their homes healthier.    


 I was given some really great products to try.  I really liked all of the products I was able to try, but I just wanted to share a couple of my favorites with you.  The Mommy's Club Rash and Remedy Skin Relief product featured above is my favorite.  My family has really sensitive skin and we seem to always be getting rashes.  This rash and remedy skin relief really gives your skin a lot of relief.  My kids especially love this product.  It is like magic to a child and helps them not itch what rashes they have.


 My second favorite product is the Perfect Touch Sanitizer.  I have very sensitive skin and am allergic to most hand sanitizers.  Most hand sanitizers give my hands rashes and really dries them out so I haven't been a huge fan of hand sanitizers until now.  This Mommy's Club Perfect Touch Sanitizer was a great product.  I had great results from this sanitizer.  This is a great product and comes in a travel size to be able to just throw in your purse.  I also really like that this is a safe product with natural ingredients and non-alcohol.

Mommy's Club offers many great products.  Some of the other products offered are multivitamins, shampoos, body foam cleanser, and baby lotion.  These products are great for any family with children of any age.  I look forward to using these products with my family.

Mommy's Club is also a great opportunity

Mommy's Club is introducing a first of its kind membership club where members earn points and cash based on the product purchases of those members they referred. In addition, members who qualify can apply to be a Professional Representative (Pro Rep) and earn a part time or full time income. This approach combines the best features of a buying club with the earning power of interactive distribution. 


Become a follower of Mommy's Club on Twitter




**I received free samples from the company featured in order to give my honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment