Monday, December 30, 2013

Premium Solid Cordz 1 Foot Extension Cords (5 Pack) Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




Are you frustrated with your power strip that has 8 slots but could only fit 3 because your plugs are huge?

Solid Cordz® Extension Cords solve that problem for you! Liberate your power strip and clean up the mess under your desk!


A little about Solid Cordz Extension Cords

  • Convenient & money saving 5-pack
  • 12-inch length to provide a clean, organized look
  • Equipped with a 16AWG wire gauge
  • Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed
  • CSA Approved for top quality
  • Heavy-duty molded ends

Some great benefits of Solid Cords Extensions:

  •  Liberates the power strip
  • A staple for any Technophile
  • Perfect for the office and home
  • Get the full use of your power strips and outlets with our high-quality liberating extension cords
  • Just plug those big bulky power adapters into our cables and plug the cables into those previously unusable outlets
  • Replace multiple power strips with one unit by utilizing slots!!! 


These Solid Cordz 1 Foot Extension cords are great!!  I love these cords.  There are so many uses that I have found so far for these cords.  My favorite place that I have used them is right behind my bed where the outlet was only a foot in from the end of my bed. I also found that this size cord was perfect for behind the dresser where my cords just quite don't reach to where I want them. These cords have come in very handy.  I really like these particular extension cords.  I also really like that you get a pack of 5 for such a great price.


 If you are looking for a new product to help your organize your electronics or just need that extra foot of extension I highly recommend you take a look at Premium Solid Cordz 1 foot Extension cords.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment