Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Fresh Express Salads Review

*I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.** 

 
 Have you heard of a newer brand of bagged salad called FRESH EXPRESS?? 

 The Fresh Express Story

A Glorious History of Freshness
The Fresh Express story begins way back in the Roaring Twenties. It was at that time that our founder, a California produce visionary named Bruce Church, returned to his Salinas, California roots and began working in the Salinas Valley produce industry. By the 1930s, he and three partners formed an ice company that supported a growing wave of packing and shipping fresh heads of lettuce across the country in ice-packed rail cars.
All the way to Maine, as the train pulled into each stop, folks would call out excitedly, "The icebergs are coming! The icebergs are coming!" The name would stick, as would America's blossoming love affair with fresh salads.
To meet this growing hunger for fresh, healthy salads, Fresh Express created the very first ready-to-eat packaged Garden Salad available in grocery stores nationwide in 1989. It was this same pioneering spirit and dedication to freshness that has "greened up" family menus with winning new combinations of fresh salads ever since. Today, Fresh Express is the market leader in delivering great-tasting, nutritious, fresh products to health-conscious people like you. 


I recently had the wonderful opportunity to taste Fresh Express salads with my mommy group.  I love salad so I think all of these were winners in my eyes. :)

We tried 3 different kinds of salads from Fresh Express:


50/50 Mix (above)


 Green & Crisp (above)


And the Caesar Kit (above)

The majority of the favorite was the Caesar Kit.  I especially liked the 50/50 myself because I love spinach.  All these salads by Fresh Express were delicious!!  Everyone in my group had the chance to try at least one or all three of the salads.  I am pretty sure most of us tried all 3 since this was a tasting.  Fresh Express salads bring healthier food into your home and are very easy to eat.   I really enjoy the size of leafs that these salads are cut into.  Some other bagged salad varieties have leafs that are cut much larger and are sometimes harder to get into your mouth especially if you are a small child.   These bagged salads were amazingly comparable in pricing.  They were not too different than other brands of the same size.  The only downfall to this product is that it is not sold in all stores.  Target does sell this salad and there is one near my home.  You can check online here to find other locations near your home that sell Fresh Express bagged salads.

Try Fresh Express Salads today with your family!!


Become a fan of Fresh Express on Facebook

*I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**   

No comments:

Post a Comment