Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Adovia Natural Facial Moisturizer Review


**I received the featured product free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**


#antiwrinkle
A little about Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream
- Moisturize and protect your skin with Adovia's quick absorbing and non-greasy, daytime moisturizer.
- Quenches your skin's thirst with natural, deep hydration that lasts all day giving you a more radiant complexion.
- HYPOALLERGENIC. DERMATOLOGIST TESTED & APPROVED.
- Contains an active complex of Dead Sea Minerals for natural moisture balance.
- It continues working throughout the day by improving your skin's ability to regain it's natural moisture and better retain it's moisture levels. People will wonder why your skin has than new, natural "glow".


This Facial Mosturizer by Adovia is great.  It moisturizes with just enough moisture at the same time not feeling really oily.  I have a hard time finding a moisturizing product that moisturizes my skin enough.  My skin is a combination type skin so although I am prone to acne (mainly hormonal) it feels really dry most of the time.  I really like this moisturizer because it feels very similar to many anti-aging types I have tried in the past.  Most wrinkles are caused by dry skin and this moisturizer was great right around my eyes where I feel like my skin is starting to wrinkle.  I also like to use this cream on my hands as well because they look aged beyond their years and this cream just makes them feel very smooth.  This cream leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth without feeling greasy.  This Adovia Moisturizer is great for any skin type.

You can find your own bottle of Adovia Naturla Facial Moisturizer HERE

**I received the featured product free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment