Saturday, October 18, 2014

Kidecals Decal Review & Coupon

**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**


A Little about Kidcals

Kidecals specializes in waterproof name labels, wall decals, gift labels, organizing labels, and keyboard stickers. Kidecal products have been featured on the Today Show and Good Morning America, as well as in Real Simple, People Style Watch, Cool Mom Picks, and The Huffington Post.

The custom waterproof labels are great for the entire family. These personalized stickers are washing machine and dishwasher safe, making them perfect for clothes, water bottles, school supplies and sports gear. They are the simple and stylish way to labels all your kids belongings for school, daycare, camp, travel, and home. Better than the old iron on labels, our labels are easy to apply and will stay stuck.

Kidecals line of gifting and organizing labels are a DIY you can really do yourself.  Canning labels, wine bottle labels, and pantry organizing labels are a fun and effective way to fancy up your giftsand keep your kitchen in order. Kidecals chalkboard labels can be used for entertaining, organizing your office or kitchen, and personalizing glassware.


 There is such a great selection on the Kidecals website of stickers to choose for yourself or your child.


My Review
 
There are so many uses for the Kidecal decal stickers.  My daughter was so excited to pick a picture she liked and to be able to start labeling all her things.  We chose this cute princess decal.   These decals are awesome.  I am so impressed with the quality of these decal labels.  One of my favorite features of these labels is that I can put them on things and they are dishwasher safe unlike other labels.  These labels are nice and thick and stick very well to anything you want to stick them to.  These labels are great for anything you can think of.  They will even stick to cloth. We have found many uses already for these labels.  One of my daughters favorites uses is labeling all her water bottles for school.  I can't wait to order some labels for home canning.  I love the labels that are like a chalk board and you can write on them so you can change them at any time.  There are so many great choices of labels on Kidecals.  If you are looking for labels I recommend you check out Kidecals.  I bet you will find a decal that suites your needs.


Get a discount on Kidcals labels!!

From now till the end of the year save 15% on any Kidecals order using code ilovelabels

**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**

No comments:

Post a Comment