Monday, November 23, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide: The Little Bamboo- Bamboo Charcoal Soap

**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**


Handcrafted Bamboo Charcoal Soap 

3 Pack with Moringa, Turmeric and Mung Bean

 Activated Charcoal Soap Bar to Detoxify Skin



  • HANDCRAFTED - Each bamboo charcoal soap bar is handcrafted by a master soap maker in Thailand. The black charcoal soap is individually wrapped with pride.
  • TURMERIC - Natural anti-bacterial agent and helps to improve Vitamin E to moisturize and revitalize your skin cells.
  • BAMBOO CHARCOAL - Activated charcoal soap is known to deep clean your skin and remove toxins and impurities without leaving soapy residue. This bamboo black soap allows your skin to breath and will not clog your pores.
  • MUNG BEANS - Removes impurities from the skin and aids in the production of collagen and elastin which improves skin elasticity.
  • MORINGA - The leaves of the moringa plant are full of zinc and iron, helping the skin fight bacteria and fungi. It helps to exfoliate and rid your skin of toxins.


Good natural soaps are sometimes hard to come by.  Natural soaps are important to me because I have so many skin allergies.  I am allergic to so many chemicals and I am always looking for new natural soaps to use on my skin.  These soaps smell AMAZING!!  I really like that they are not only all natural but smell great.  Sometimes you get a natural soap and it just doesn't smell that great.  These soaps smell very clean.  I love that I can use them and it leaves my skin feeling fresh an clean.  Unlike other natural soaps that don't have much of a scent these bars of bamboo charcoal soap leave you smelling amazing.  When I read the names of the different scents I wasn't sure how they were going to smell.  I was more than impressed with the smell, texture, and feel of these soaps.  I have also not yet had a reaction so that is very good news for me.  I have acne prone skin and I can't wait to see how this natural soap will help my acne.  This bamboo charcoal soap is a gourmet soap.  It is a little on the pricy side of soaps but worth the price if that is what you are looking for.  Great for sensitive or delicate skin.


All natural soap is great for your skin.  Give the gift of healthy skin without all the chemicals.  Find The Little Bamboo - Bamboo Charcoal Soap here.


Save $3 off until December 31, 2015 
use code 7US52AXX at checkout


**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog,
    A great charcoal soap for acne dark spot treatment, made with bamboo charcoal, sea salt & tea tree oil. Has powerful cleansing dirt & impurities from pores and toning properties.

    ReplyDelete