Sunday, November 22, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide: Virgin Coconut Oil Capsules

**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.  I am not a medical professional.  I am in no way giving any medical advice.  These results are just mine personally and others may have different results.**






  • FAST ABSORPTION - Natural source of fatty acids such as caprylic acid, myristic acid and lauric acid and Triglycerides (MCTs). Naturally free of cholesterol, gluten, trans-fat and hydrogenated fats.
  • FULL 30 DAY SUPPLY - 120 Softgels in every bottle. 1000 MG Per Capsule of Premium Grade Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
  • EASY TO DIGEST - These coconut oil softgels are easy to digest oil capsules.
  • 3RD PARTY CERTIFIED - Enjoy piece of mind knowing these virgin coconut oil supplements are Certified Chemical & Solvent Free.
  • MADE IN USA - Buy Two Bottles of Our Unrefinded Organic Coconut Oil Supplements & Get FREE SHIPPING - 100% Money Back Guarantee!



I usually use coconut oil in cooking and baking and hadn't tried them as a supplement before trying this supplement.  I really like to use coconut oil in my diet.  For me personally it helps with my digestion of food.  It helps my gut feel well.  I have also used other forms of it as a moisturizer for my skin.  So I thought it would be great to give this supplement a try and see how it works for me from the inside out.  I haven't been taking it long enough to see a dramatic difference but I do feel like my digestion of food is better.  I have also suffered my whole life with really dry skin.  I feel like my skin hasn't been quite as dry as it has normally been and I don't have to put lotion on as many times throughout the day.  Just those two benefits alone have been great for me.  I really like to be able to get natural fatty acids for my body in a more natural way.  I usually use coconut oil in cooking and also I love to eat it on toast instead of butter.  Being able to take it in a supplement form has been nice just because sometimes I don't have enough time in my day to get all the nutrients in my diet that I need just in my foods.  I have been looking for something to help me get more natural fatty acids in my diet and I was excited to give this a try.  I look forward to the continued use and seeing what other benefits I feel.



This Virgin Coconut Oil could make a great gift for one of your loved ones this holiday season.  It would make a great gift for anyone in your like that has an interested in lifestyle and fitness or just overall health.  It could also make a great gift for yourself.

Find yourself a bottle of Virgin Coconut Oil Capsules today!!




**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.  I am not a medical professional.  I am in no way giving any medical advice.  These results are just mine personally and others may have different results.**




No comments:

Post a Comment