Saturday, December 5, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide: Bamboo Placemats

**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**



  • STYLISH - Beautiful black fabric around the bamboo table mats, matches most decor. Great for everyday use.
  • ECO-FRIENDLY - Placemats bamboo are in natural form, no additional dyes that may stain your table
  • EASY TO MAINTAIN - These kitchen placemats are quick and easy to wipe clean with damp cloth. Idea dinner placemats for dining room, kitchen table or even outdoors.
  • NO DYES - Many other placemats bamboo are dyed with various colors, these types of placemats can ruin your table. Our natural bamboo placemats for table do not have any dyes and have fabric backing for extra protection for your table.
  • GREAT VALUE - Set of 4 placemats for a great low price. Order yours today!


I have had a hard time finding good placemats that go with my house that are functional, quality, and placemats that I like.  I am a huge fan of simple. These Bamboo Placemats are great.  I really like that they have a finished edge unlike some other bamboo placemats that I have found in the past.  I also really like that they are so easy to clean.  They wipe very easy, so if someone spills something on them it is very easy clean up.  They go very well with many types of decor and are very neutral.  These bamboo placemats are of great quality at a great price.  I really like these placemats for my home.  They add a nice touch to my home decor by being simple and clean.  Bamboo placemats are also very simple to store by rolling them up or leaving them flat.  I really like that I don't have to iron these placemats like previous ones I have owned.  Give the gift of functional home decor this holiday season. 






Save $3 off until December 31, 2015 
use code 7US52AXX at checkout


**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**




No comments:

Post a Comment