Saturday, December 5, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide: Garden Ties & Clips

**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**



  • EASY TO USE - Simply press on the garden clip to open, attach to supporting rod, stick or string and let go to release. Garden Ties - Just cut with pruning sheers and tie around plant and support stalk
  • REUSABLE & ADJUSTABLE - Easy to remove garden clip and garden ties to adjust as your plants grow
  • GENTLE - Will not damage delicate plants or hinder growth
  • VERSATILE - Great for Tomato Cages, Pickle Vines, Hydrangeas, Clematis, Honeysuckle vines, humming bird plants
  • COMBO PACKAGE - 20 Clips and 10 Feet of Tie


Anyone that knows gardening can get very creative with tying up their plants so they grow well and don't fall over. I really like these clips because it makes the job easy.  No need to be creative searching all over your home for something to use to tie up your tomato plants.  These garden ties and clips are so easy to use.  They are great for vines, tomato plants, tall pepper plants, and many more uses in your garden.  In fact I have found many more uses around my home for them and not just in my garden.  I really like that the wire ties aren't too skinny or sharp and cut into your plants like some other products I have found in the past.  In fact they can be moved around as your plants grow so they don't cut into your plants helping your plants thrive. These clips also blend really well into the plant unlike my old stocking tights that I have used in the past.  This is a great tool to add to your gardening tool box.  It would also make a great gift for the gardner that you love.


Help give the gift of a green thumb by giving a set of these great Garden Ties & Clips.

Find yourself some Garden Ties & Clips here.


**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**

No comments:

Post a Comment