Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mystery Quilt



I recently took a mystery quilt class.  It was a lot of fun.  I had no idea how the quilt was going to turn out and actually look until I was almost done with it.  It was an all day class and we had a great teacher.  I learned a lot of things in this class and a few new tricks I hadn't thought of before.  Thanks to Deb for making our class great and being a great teacher.  This quilt is gorgeous.  She came up with the pattern for the quilt herself.  All I did was pick the fabrics and sew them how she instructed and it turned out amazing.  I love the colors that I chose for this quilt.  I haven't finished it yet.  This is just the front because I have to save up some money to get this one machine quilted and I am waiting for the back to be ordered.  It is a gorgeous quilt and I can't wait to put this one to use.  I have 3 other quilts I am also in the process of finishing.  I have been very busy quilting lately.  It has been a lot of fun and something that my husband and I also enjoy doing together.  I look forward to sharing my other ones with you.  Hopefully soon. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment