Saturday, July 19, 2014

Think Fun Shell Game Review


**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**

#thinkfun

Shell Game (Ages 8 to adult, MSRP: $19.99)
The goal is not to deceive, but rather to improve your memory and logic skills so that you can win. Getting a correct solution may seem like luck, but you’ll smile knowing that it’s a good dose of brain power!

Con your cranium with the world's first single player memory game! Keep track of which crab is hidden under which shell as you sort and scramble in this fun twist on a classic. Arrange the Crabs and stones to match the starting position on each challenge and hide them under the shells. Swap the shells along the arcs until the crabs are in the end position. Pay close attention, if you forget where the Crabs are hiding you might uncover a stone! Have fun as you hustle in your head with this great new memory game. 


Think Fun puts out some pretty fun and challenging games.  This game was especially fun to review because it was different from any other game we have tried in our home.



My Review:
 This game is great for anyone age 8 and older.  It was a lot of fun to have a different kind of a game with a totally different concept and play.  It is a great twist on a classic game.  One really great thing about this game is that one child could just play and entertain themselves for quite a while.  It isn't one of the types of games that need more than one player.  My son had a lot of fun setting up and playing this game.  We did have to read through the instructions a couple of times just to get the hang of it and understand how to play.  Even as an adult I had a harder time with the harder challenges in the play book.  It always seems like my kids can figure things out a little easier than I can and then they are telling me how to play.   This game was challenging to the mind at the different challenging levels.  This game comes with an instruction booklet, a challenge booklet, shells, stones, and crabs.  I also like that this game doesn't require a lot of pieces.  In return there aren't as many pieces to keep track of.  The packing of this product was GREAT.  I loved the sturdy box that it came in along with the plastic molds to hold the pieces.  This game would make a great addition to your home or make a great gift.



Find your own Shell Game here!!

**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment