Friday, August 8, 2014

Round Kabuki Bursh Review


**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**

#kabukibrushsimplyessentials

The right makeup brush is so important for the coveted professional natural look! This densely packed synthetic makeup brush allows for moderate to full coverage of liquid, cream and powder foundation. The round top brush allows for easy application for angles of the face. Simply Essentials designed the round top kabuki brush for a flawless makeup application. The dense bristles make it easy to apply your liquid, cream or powder foundation. The long handle adds ease to your makeup application. The brush is also uniquely designed for stippling, contouring, covering imperfections and blending out your makeup. Create a luminous glow with the application of your make up! You will get an even application, natural looking coverage, every time. The synthetic fibers are ideal to be used with liquid, cream and powder products and can be easily cleaned. Vegan-friendly! 1 year guarantee.


Many people have never even seen me without makeup because I usually put on makeup every day even if I don't leave the house.  I like to wear makeup because it helps me feel more feminine.  I am also a very self conscious person and it helps me feel just a little bit better about myself.  When I had the chance to review this Kabuki Makeup Brush I jumped at the chance.  I love great cosmetics and accessories.


 

My Review:

My two favorite features of this brush is ......1. it has a longer handle and 2. it has shorter bristles.  I love that this brush has shorter bristles because then I can get the makeup to go exactly where I want it rather than just have it go everywhere.  I really like the longer handle because it makes this brush a lot easier to hold and handle when using.  The bristles on this brush are some of the softest bristles of any makeup brush I have ever used.  I hope they stay that way for a long time. The quality of this brush is excellent and this kabuki brush was well made.  Many other times when I have gotten a new makeup brush the bristles are falling out within the first use.  With this brush I had NO bristles falling out and still haven't.  I also think that since it has shorter bristles it helps the bristles not get brittle and break off  as easy and therefore it won't leave makeup bristles behind on your face.  I really like this Round Kabuki Makeup Brush and recommend you give it a try if you are looking for something new to try. 


#kabukibrushsimplyessentials

 **I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. LIKE THESE BRUSHES !
    THANKS FOR SHARING!

    msstitcher1214@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete