Monday, January 12, 2015

Coosh CBT791B Ultra-Slick Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker Review


**I received teh product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**


 Bluetooth 4.0 includes A2DP,HFP,HSP,EDR
A2DP for wireless music streaming
Hands free audio(HFP) and headset profiles(HSP) for
hands-free calling capability
Range up to 50 feet transmitter distance
NFC(near field communication) optional
Touch button
Rechargeable Lithium battery for 5 hours of playtime
Built in Mic with advanced noise cancellation enable clear
wireless hands-free calling
Connect to iPod or any audio device with a 3.5mm mini


I have heard many Bluetooth speakers that I wasn't necessarily impressed with because the sound wasn't too great and they didn't get very loud. This Coosh Bluetooth speaker is definitely an exception.


This Bluetooth speaker has such great sound!! I was so amazed at how much bass sound came out of such a small looking speaker.  You get more for this speaker than what you think you will get from just the look of it.  I am highly impressed with how loud it goes and how crisp the sound is.   Coosh Bluetooth speaker also has a great battery life and charges very easily.


Coosh CBT791B Ultra-Slick Bluetooth speaker is very easy to connect to your device and very easy to use.  This has become my new "go to" speaker.  I love carrying this speaker around the house and using it with my phone.  It is small but yet loud with great sound.  I really love being able to use a Bluetooth speaker rather than wearing out the speakers on my phone.  This product would make a great gift for the man in your life or the music lover in your life.  With its awesome design this speaker would be great for anyone.  The design of this speaker personally reminds me of an army continuous track tank tread.


I love this speaker and I highly recommend it!!

Get yourself one of these amazing Coosh Bluetooth speakers!!

**I received teh product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**

No comments:

Post a Comment