Monday, January 12, 2015

IPad Car Headrest Mount For Apple iPad 2, 3 & 4 Review


**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**


#ipadholdercar
 
 Apple iPad car headrest mount for your Apple Ipad 2, 3 and 4. Sleek design, allows for quick and easy installation and removal. Simple to use with no instructions or tools required.

Made from high grade materials for superior protection. Quality finish which looks stylish in the car and multipurpose as doubles up as a carry case with stand.

Adjustable strap helps to aid quick and secure mounting on virtually any car either around the headrest or the headrest posts via the extra-long strap.

Allows full access to all ports and controls including access to volume controls, cable connector and speakers and front and back cameras (where applicable).


At first when I received this cover I looked at it and I wondered how my iPad would fit in it.  Apparently I was way off because it fit like a glove.   This iPad Car Headrest Mount has such a simple design but works so well.   My kids love stuff like this for trips.  My daughter actually keeps asking me if she can use it all the time.  It is very easy to install and use.  One great thing about this product is that the elastic to secure it is small.  I don't like headrest mounts that let your device sag making it look like it is going to fall right off.  This one is tight and holds on very well. 



















This product works great and is much cheaper than going and having an entertainment center installed into your car.  The pricing of this iPad Car Headrest Mount is great!!  It sure is well worth the cost.  Especially for us that don't have a newer car worth putting the money into.  If you are looking for something easy to use to hold your device to keep your little one quiet in the back seat I recommend you check out this product.  


Find yourself your own iPad Car Headrest Mount here.

 **I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**


No comments:

Post a Comment