Monday, January 12, 2015

Riley Blake Designs Heartbeats in Time Quilt TUTORIAL - by me :)

**I received the fabric to make the tutorial for this quilt for the Riley Blake Cutting Corners Blog.  No other compensation or product was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**
 

I have something very exciting to share with you today.  I hope you are as excited about this as I am!!

I am now a contributor Riley Blake's Cutting Corners blog!!!

My name is Britney and I am the author of the blog Heart Zipper.  I love many things including sewing and quilting.  I also really enjoy blogging and I am very excited to share my newest creation with you.
I just finished my tutorial over on Cutting Corners blog for my "Heartbeats in Time" quilt.

You can now visit the tutorial and make one of these quilts for yourself.





My Photo

Thanks for taking the time to let me share my creation with you and for reading my blog and tutorial.  Best wishes with your next quilt or project!!! :)  You can also find me here on my blog Heart Zipper with great reviews, giveaways, and tutorials.


**I received the fabric to make the tutorial for this quilt for the Riley Blake Cutting Corners Blog.  No other compensation or product was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.** 


No comments:

Post a Comment