Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Add Suddenly Salad to your Summer BBQ

"I received no compensation for my opinion.  No product was received.  My opinion is 100% my own and others may have a different opinion."

SS_logo 

Who doesn't love a great summer BBQ!  I love having BBQs.  It always brings the family together and you get to eat great food.  No complaints from me about that.

Add something to your 4th of July celebration and bring it from ordinary to extraordinary.  Make Suddenly Salad® your specialty and make it your way.   There is so much you can do with Suddenly Salad mixes.  By using quick and easy stir-ins, Suddenly Salad can be whatever you want it to be.  It could be a simple side dish or the star of your back yard BBQ.

Suddenly Salad has seven delicious flavors.  There is a Suddenly Salad mix that could be a fit for everyone or any occasion.  You could either simply follow the directions on the box, or you could visit SuddenlySalad.com for some delicious recipes.  

Featured is one of their great recipes.  Try the Red, White & Blueberry Pasta Salad recipe for your 4th of July BBQ.

salad2

What is your favorite Suddenly Salad??? My favorite Suddenly Salad is the Ranch and Bacon variety.  I love to add the real bacon crumbles to it to add that extra bacon flavor.  I also like to add sliced string cheese.  These add-ins make it just delicious.  You can find many other ideas to add to your Suddenly Salad at SuddenlySalad.com

SS_lineup 


My favorite is the Ranch and Bacon Suddenly Salad.

 

What is your favorite variety??

From Heart zipper I hope you all are enjoying your summer!!

“Disclosure: The information has been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”

1 comment:

  1. I really like the classic flavor. Sometimes it's on sale at WinCo for $1 but that still seems steep for pasta with herbs. I wish I had a recipe for it instead. I can't duplicate that flavor I love.

    ReplyDelete