Monday, June 10, 2013

Golden Records American Patriotic Songs Review and Photo Contest

**I received the product featured below free of charge in order to do an honest review.  The thoughts and opinions shared here are 100% my own.**

Golden Records American Patriotic Songs Review and Photo Contest

Golden Records Presents: American Patriotic Songs, The Golden Orchestra 

My Review:
 
This album is primarily geared towards any age but is great for children. This album was a lot of fun to listen to.  My kids are music lovers and love listening to music all the time.  They are always asking me to "turn it up louder". My kids really enjoyed listening to this CD.  My son is 9 and I added it to his MP3 player for him to listen to and help me review.  He was really excited to have something new to listen to it.  I was excited to have something patriotic for him to listen to and learn a little more about our patriotic music history.  He listened to it for about an hour straight.  He really enjoyed this album and said he really liked listening to it.  He already has a couple of songs from the album that are his favorites. This album reminds me of music from the 50s that my grandparents would play for my cousins and I when we were little kids.  It is very classic and has a very classic vintage music sound.  This CD was very fun and upbeat. 

If you would like your own copy of the American Patriotic Songs by Golden Records you can find it on iTunes here.




Stars and Stripes Photo Contest Rules


Show Us Your Stars & Stripes! Here on the Golden Records Playground we are all about making timeless, classic memories with our Golden friends and families. Show us what that means to you by uploading to any of the Golden Records channels how you and your family show your stars and stripes. 

Step 1: Follow @LittleGoldenRecords on Facebook and @GoldenRecords on Twitter and Pinterest
Step 2: Submit your photo and a short description of how you and your family show your stars and stripes to the Golden Records channel of your choice  
Step 3: Be sure to tag @LittleGoldenRecords on Facebook and @GoldenRecords on Twitter and Pinterest including #goldenstarsandstripes so we can find you!

 You have from now until Monday, July 1st to post your photos, tweet, and become a follower of the Golden Records Facebook Page, Pinterest, and Twitter.  The winner will be announced 
Thursday, July 4th.
 
* Be sure to include #goldenstarsandstripes in your pins and tweets so you can be found!!

Contest Links
Check out the Golden Records Pinterest Contest Board and become a follower
Follow the Pinterest Album Board 


Sign up for Golden Friends Email and get free music downloads games and much more. 

Good luck with all your photo entries!!


**I received the product featured below free of charge in order to do an honest review.  The thoughts and opinions shared here are 100% my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment