Monday, June 24, 2013

Sheep by Martin D. Rothery ebook REVIEW


**The opinion shared here is 100% my own and others may have different opinions.  I received the product free of charge in order to do an honest review.  No other compensation was received.**



  

SHEEP
by Martin D. Rothery



Synopsis:

Sheep and Cows have been the dominant species’ on the planet for eons. With their superior intellect and cultural sociological ideals they have lived together peacefully for generations.
That was until the appearance of the mythical ‘hairless apes’.
Little did they know that these upright two-legged creatures seen as the next stage of evolution by the Sheep would cause division in their long allegiance with the Cows, would draw the innocent Squirrels into the conflict and ultimately lead to a battle to assert total dominance as well as a war that would last for millennia.
And a secret war that is still being fought to this day!

My REVIEW:

I recently received a copy of this eBook to do a review.  This book was very interesting.  I really enjoyed the imagination brought into this book.  Sheep is a book in the view of an animal.  It is so interesting to think about what animals can think of us as humans and this book does just that.  Sheep is a fun book.  This book is an excellent reader of small chapter book for children.  There are some big words contained in this book so it would be more suitable for older children.  Sheep contains action and adventure in the eyes of animals.  It also expresses the emotions of animals that we may never think about.  Sheep is a fun book and if you like books about animals or think you would like to hear more of an animal's point of view then I recommend this book for you.  I really enjoyed reading this book.


Just for my readers I have a code for a free copy of this eBook for the next 30 Days!!!  All you need to do is go to this site.  Add the book to your cart and enter the code AS48X it will then take your total to $0.  Hope you enjoy this book too.

This book was a publication from Fishcake Publications

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment