Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dr. Sholls For Her Shoe Insoles Review

** I received the product mentioned below free of charge in order to do an honest product review. No other compensation was received.  My thoughts are 100% my own.**


Dr. Scholl's For Her Review

Dr. Scholl’s(R) For Her 
 Because loving your shoes starts with loving your feet!

Dr. Scholl’s® For Her is the first full line of foot care products designed specifically with women’s needs in mind. Whether it’s insoles for heels and flats, or anti-friction products to help prevent shoe rubbing and blisters, the entire collection enables you to enjoy the things you want to do – not just the things you need to do – by enhancing foot comfort.


My Review

Recently I received a pair of  Dr. Scholl’s® For Her Insoles for High Heels to review.  I was so excited to do this review.  I had bought some cheap inserts at a shoe store that just weren't doing the trick.  All of us women have that one pair of shoes that just don't feel good on our feet but look so cute so we can't bring ourselves to get rid of them and force ourselves to wear them.  These inserts were the perfect pair for my heels.  These heels I have always had problems with. They just always seemed to hurt right were the ball of my foot started after my arch.  Sometimes they would even feel like a nerve was being pinched.  These Dr. Scholl's sure did the trick for this pair of shoes.  I can now wear these shoes with a lot more comfort.  I now don't get the nerve pain in my feet that I got before with my old insoles.  It is amazing!!  I am very excited about this product.  If you have a pair of heels that you love but just don't meet your comfort standards I highly recommend you trying these inserts.  They are also clear so you could wear them with any heel.  They would be perfect for that summer heel that you want a little more comfort in.  


These are the old tiny inserts I used with these shoes before I was introduced to the Dr. Scholl's. 


My new Dr. Scholl's For Her Insoles made for High Heels :)



They are clear so you can't see them nearly as much with any shoe that you wear them with.


My feet feel so much better with these inserts and I can stand wearing these shoes much longer than before.


 Give your feet a treat and try a pair for one week and take the Extra Step Challenge!

Get yourself a pair and your feet would love you for it.  
If you have given up wearing heels because they are too uncomfortable let me help you out. I have seven $4 off coupons only good for the Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles (like what I reviewed.)  This would make them only estimated at about $3.97 a pair (estimate off of Walmart online price. In store prices may vary).

Go to Dr. Scholl's today and find what pair of insoles work for you!!

** I am a BzzAgent and I received the product mentioned below from BzzAgent free of charge in order to do an honest product review. No other compensation was received.  My thoughts are 100% my own.**



No comments:

Post a Comment