Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Boiron Oscillococcinum Review

**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.   No other compensation was received.  Regardless my thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**


Boiron


Feeling a bit off?® Nip it in the bud with Oscillococcinum.
As soon as you start feeling run down or have other flu-like symptoms, such as headache, body aches, chills and fever, take Oscillococcinum. Oscillo® is supported by published clinical studies, as well as more than 65 years of use throughout the world.
  • Clinical studies show that Oscillo reduces the severity and duration of flu-like symptoms
  • Great-tasting, easy-to-take pellets
  • No side effects; no drug interactions
  • Safe for everyone 2 years of age and older
Oscillococcinum

Finding a homeopathic flu medicine is hard to come by at some stores.  I really like to find natural remedies for treating symptoms of different ailments.  This was a good opportunity to try something new that didn't include all the extra ingredients that are included in many over the counter medications.

This homeopathic medicine works great!!  After taking this medication my symptoms of body aches, chills, and fatigue were extremely diminished.  I also really like that this can be used with any age.  Boiron Oscillococcinum is also made for children.  Many medicines now days are not good for children.  Even medication that is supposed to be for a child still has limits including no child under 6 is supposed to take them.  This limits a lot of what you can give your children.  It is so sad seeing your child sick and miserable.  I like that this medication is safe for anyone over the age of 2 because it doesn't include many of the ingredients that many other drugs do that aren't the best for children.

If you are looking for something homeopathic to remedy your flu I recommend you check out Boiron Oscillococcinum!!

Become a fan of Oscillo on Facebook


**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.   No other compensation was received.  Regardless my thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**


No comments:

Post a Comment