Saturday, November 9, 2013

Card.com Review

Card.com offers a great product.  Are you looking for a prepaid debit card that is not linked to a checking account?  Maybe a prepaid debit card would be a good option!  Check out what Card.com has to offer.
A Little About Card.com:
  • This card is a debit card, like the one from your bank, and you can use it EVERYWHERE where Visa is accepted.
  • Free to order, activate, and load
  • Free app and check deposits from your smartphone.
  • Free direct deposit
  • Free card-to-card transfers, any time, anywhere, in seconds
  • No overdraft fees because you can never go in the negative
  • Safer than cash - 24/7 support, Visa fraud protection and 100% FDIC insurance on funds
  • No debt, financially responsible, no interst/credit/APRs
  • No credit check and approval in seconds
  • 22,000 in-network ATMs
  • Thousands of cool, unique card designs to choose from, including brands like: Garfield, Popeye, Betty Paige, James Dean, Care Bears, Walking Dead, Star Trek, Autism Awareness, Breast Cancer Research, Shark Week, Where's Waldo, Doodle Jump, Three Stooges, Nancy Drew, and many many more.
  • Free for 30 days - then $5.95 montly fee, which is waived when you direct deposit over $800 in the previous 30 days.  This fee is the same as the Walmart prepaid card and much less than many of the other competitors.  It's also much less than overdrafting your bank account, paying for a checking, or using a credit card.
 
  I really like that they have the option to let you pick your card design from many different options.  I chose the galaxy print for my card.  I thought it was very different and fun rather than my boring old bank debit card.  I also really love the French Couture, Paris, Doodle Jump, and Zorro card designs.
 
 At Card.com they offer a prepaid debit card that is very easy to use.  There are many prepaid debit cards out there.  I have personally used this card and really like the convenience of this card.  This card is very easy to load your money on to.  There are many different options to do so.  I also really like that this card does not have an overdraft.  It is really helpful when you are debt free and want to keep it that way.  It helps with those temptations of the impulse buy to buy things that you really don't have the money for.  It is a lot easier to say no to buying stuff when you know the possibility isn't even there.
My husband and I have worked very hard to become debt free.  We have been debt free for over 2 years now.  That feeling is so freeing.  We no longer use credit cards because there is just too many temptations.  This Card.com option is so great.  It can really help you if you are trying to just get things under control.  Not having an overdraft is huge!!  This helps you not create more debt when you are trying to get out of debt or trying to stay debt free.

If you are looking for another way to help you stay on budget I recommend you check out card.com!!
Check out Card.com and leave a blog post comment telling me your favorite card design!!
 Become a Fan of Card.com on Facebook




**I wrote this review as a part of a Blog Friendly PR outreach campaign for CARD.com.  I was given a small compensation for my time in order to be able to complete my review.  Regardless all my thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment