Tuesday, November 19, 2013

nuNAAT Garlic Magic Review

**I was provided the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**


A little about nuNAAT Garlic Magic Collection

Natural Remedy for slow-to-grow hair
This line works its magic at the roots, leaving hair with a fresh, clean scent and intense shine. Formulated with garlic extract, it cleanses the scalp of impurities and strengthens hair follicles to promote growth, health and a beautiful shine. It prevents dandruff, excessive oiliness and hair loss.
Benefits
• Restores hair to a strong, healthy and natural state 
• Formulated with garlic extract
• Fresh, clean scent (no garlic smell)
• Fights dandruff, excessive oiliness and hair loss
• Suitable for all hair types. Ideal for slow-to-grow and fragile hair. 

Here is a picture of my hair before the use of nuNAAT Garlic Magic


I have very thin and fine hair.  I am always looking for products to help my hair grow and become stronger.  This product has a 4 step system.  Not all of the steps are used every day, but I can see the importance of each individual step.  Despite what you may think, this collection DOES NOT smell like garlic.  This collection smells so good!! First I used the shampoo which was very smooth.  It was a little thinner than the shampoo I was using before, but the quality was still great.  I then used the hair mask.  The hair mask was extra moisturizing and is definitely my favorite part of the collection.   The mask has to be left in for 20 minutes so when I used it I had to plan on using it to make sure I gave myself enough time for the whole process.  I then used the conditioner which like the shampoo was a little thinner than what I was used to but surprisingly made my hair very smooth.  After the first three steps I used the leave in treatment.  I used this shampoo for 3 weeks before writing my review.  My after picture was after using the products for 3 weeks.   I was very pleased with the strength my hair gained and how soft it feels.  I also felt like it helped the ends of my hair not to be so brittle and dry.


Overall I was very excited with the results I received from these products.  I look forward to continued use of my Garlic Magic from nuNAAT.  If you are looking for a new product to try with your hair I recommend you try nuNAAT.  They offer many products for many hair types

Become a fan of nuNAAT on Facebook







**I was provided the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**

1 comment:

  1. Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle.

    garlic benefits for men
    http://heartzipper.blogspot.com/2013/11/nunaat-garlic-magic-review.html

    ReplyDelete