Thursday, March 1, 2012

Petticoat/Ruffle Skirt & mini me




I found this skirt on another website and fell in love with it. I decided I would make matching ones for both my daughter and I. They were very time consuming. They took me about 8 hours to do but once I start something sometimes it is hard for me to put it down until I am finished. I started it yesterday morning and finished late yesterday afternoon. I wish I would have put the ruffles down just a bit but I think they are still just as cute. I love them. The one for my daughter is just so cute on her. I will post a pic later with both of us wearing them. I have to make sure I am picture worthy before taking a picture of myself. I am very weird that way. I don't like remembering how I looked on my frumpy or bad days. lol. I did make a pencil skirt as well yesterday and I will post that later as well. I guess it is ok to say that I am pretty good at gathering/ruffling after the last couple of days. :) I have another surprise project I am going to start tomorrow. You will love to see it when it is done.

1 comment:

  1. i saw this online the other day too. yours turned out absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete