Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Halloween Adventure Costume Review

**I was provided the featured product below free of charge in order to do an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**

 

Halloween Adventure is great for all of your Halloween costume needs.

Halloween Adventure offers costumes for kids and adults along with accessories, masks, wigs, and hats.  They offer a great selection under all of these categories.

Many people don't know how Halloween actually came about.  Halloween has quite a history behind it. It is so fun to learn about the ancient origins of Halloween and how it came about.  I learned many facts about Halloween I never knew.  You can learn many fun facts and more about Halloween at http://www.history.com/topics/halloween
 
My children love to dress up in costumes even if it isn't Halloween.  I think Halloween is probably their favorite holiday.  It is the one day that you can pretend to be something other than yourself.  My kids love to wear their costumes all day.  We always keep past costumes and put them in the dress up box for them to continue to use.  Halloween Adventure have many options that it was hard to choose.

We chose to review the Transformers 3 Optimus Prime Muscle Costume for my son.  He was so excited.  Transformers are his favorite movies.  This costume is a L-(10-12) in Boys.


He really loved the detail of the mask not only in the color but the design of the mask itself.  It fit his face very well and didn't fall off like some other costume masks.  It was a great fit.  This mask is made from a light plastic material.


We felt this costume was very true to size. This costume is a jumpsuit made of 100% polyester.  It has a great body length and leg length.


 This costume was a perfect fit for him.  He said it was very comfortable and soft.  His favorite part of the costume were the padded muscles.  He said they made his muscles look bigger like his dad.


If you are looking for a Halloween costume I recommend you check out Halloween Adventures.  They have a great service and quick response.  Halloween Adventure is a very good company and have many choices to fit anyone.


**I was provided the featured product free of charge in order to do an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment