Thursday, July 18, 2013

Utensil Wipes Review


**I was given the product featured below free of charge in order to do an honest review.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.  Others may have different thoughts or opinions.**




Have you ever heard of Utensil Wipes?  This was new to me so I was excited to try a new product.  What a great idea!

Utensil Wipes are the ONLY all-natural wipe made exclusively to clean surfaces that touch your mouth!  Perfect for utensils, plates, glasses, water bottles, and more--our natural lemongrass formulation cleans and eliminates potentially harmful germs.

The active ingredients in our wipes are ALL NATURAL and 100% safe for oral contact.

NON-TOXIC
NO ALCOHOL
NO HARSH CHEMICALS
MADE WITH FOOD GRADE ESSENTIAL OILS



So many times we are on the go and need to sanitize something when away from home because of dropping it.  Kids always seem to be dropping their utensils when out at a BBQ or picnic.  Cleaners generally are not safe for us to ingest.  I really like that this is an all natural product.  It is simple and ready to use.  The package is small and easy to throw into your purse for when you are on the go.  I feel this product could be used for instance if your baby drops their pacifier on the ground, it gets covered in dirt, and you need to clean it before it goes back in their mouth.  This product could come in really handy for moms on the go.  Keep in mind that the product recommends you wipe the object for 10-15 seconds and wait until it is completely dry before use.  These wipes smell wonderful!  I recommend this product for any mom on the go that needs an easy way to sanitize something before touching a child's mouth or their own.


My little girl wanted to be the first to try these Utensil Wipes.  She loves to clean and help out so this was really fun for her.  I felt safe letting her use this product.  I don't normally let her touch cleaning products.  Since this was all natural and ingredient list I personally felt it was safe to let her try it out.


We both loved the smell of the wipes.


 Find yourself some Utensil Wipes



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment