Monday, July 29, 2013

RelativeThreads.com Review

**I did not receive anything for writing this post.  My opinion and thoughts are 100% my own.  Others may have a different opinion.**
Relative Threads

Relative Threads review and discount code below.

A little about Relative Threads

We are two sisters determined to accessorize the world! Relative Threads was born after spending countless hours scouring the web and the malls trying to coordinate our families for different special events and photo sessions. It was often a daunting task trying to tastefully coordinate everyone without being so "matchy-matchy".  After exploring the concept, we realized the potential was limitless and that our collections of accessories could link together families, friends, wedding parties and a variety of other groups…including our favorite furry friends!

Our main goal is to create fun and fabulous accessories that look amazing together but also on their own.  We are proud to say that our line is produced here in the USA.

My Review:

Relative threads helps people find exactly what they are looking for.  With Relative Threads you can also have something custom made.  All you have to do is contact them and tell them what you like and work out the little details.  They are all about the customer and finding the right fit.  So many times you want to be coordinated with your family for a certain event but you don't want to completely match.  Maybe it is for family pictures, a wedding, or another family event.  This site has so many choices.  I love the colors that are offered.  I think they have a great taste in fabric and anyone could find the right fit for them.  I really like that they offer a custom option.  I think I would really like to try the custom option sometime.   Their site is very easy to navigate, and like I said if you don't find what you are looking for do something custom.  Check out Relative Threads today and find your fit for your event.


These are some of the things I love.
Patriotic Plaid Fabric Necklace
For Mom

Patriotic Plaid Girl's Headband
For My little Girl

Patriotic Plaid Men's Tie
For Dad

Patriotic Plaid Boy's Tie
For My Little Man

These would be so fun to use with a family picture and could be mixed in with many colors.


Just for you my readers you can check out Relative Threads today and save some money.  If you go to Relative Threads and place an order you can receive FREE Shipping at checkout by entering the code
REVIEW

Go check it out today!!


**I did not receive anything for writing this post.  My opinion and thoughts are 100% my own.  Others may have a different opinion.**
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment