Friday, May 16, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**



A little about Adovia Purifying Mud Mask

Facial Mask Tightens and Purifies Pores leaving Clear, Younger Complexion
Dead Sea Mud Quickly Reduces Acne and Pimples
Over 21 Minerals Present in Dead Sea Mud Mask help to keep skin healthier and act as acne treatment
A Facial Dead Sea Mud Mask Facial Treatmet in Spas cost from $70-120. This Mask contains 30 Sessions!
Can be Used as Spot Treatment & Blackhead Remover 


BEFORE



 MASK APPLIED



I ordered this product from Amazon and this product came so quickly once it was ordered.  I was so impressed with the speed of receiving this product because sometimes even though you should get 2 day shipping it may take a week to get something just because of the days it spends in "processing".  It was nice to have it processed and shipped out so quickly.  I also really love the design of the box and bottle.  I really feel like I got a high end product for a fraction of the cost. I tried this mask for 2 weeks and I love it!!  I suffer from acne even though I am 30 years old and this mud facial mask really helped minimize my acne and redness.  After just a week of use I had about half the amount of my normal acne and my redness was almost gone.  I have also tried the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask as an overnight spot treatment and it worked great.  I love this product and look forward to continue using it.
AFTER 1 WEEK

I loved this product.  I just hope I don't run out too quickly. :) If you are looking for a great face mask either for clarifying, anti-aging, redness, or acne I highly recommend you check this product out!!


**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment