Sunday, May 25, 2014

Rush Hour Jr Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
**I was given the featured product in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**




Rush Hour® Jr. 
(5 and up, single player, MSRP: $19.99)
 

Traffic Jam Logic Game
Just like the classic Rush Hour® game, you shift blocking cars and trucks out of your way to clear a path to the exit. The 40 leveled brainteaser challenges are a fun way to build problem-solving skills. Rush Hour Jr. is ideal for younger ages but still plenty of fun for an adult brain!





 We were so excited to have the chance to review the Rush Hour Jr. Game.  My kids love to play games by themselves, together, or with me.  It is so fun to be engaged with them and have them enjoy something so much.  We are always looking to find new games to enjoy so we don't spend too much time on TV or other electronics. 


This game comes with a deck of challenge cards that include easy, medium, hard, and super hard.  It is nice to have different challenges to meet any age group.  Even though this game is a "Jr." Game I enjoyed playing this game with them more than I would have ever thought.


We love this Rush Hour Jr. Game!!  It is such a fun game and challenging enough for different children's age groups.  Or of course even for children at heart.  My kids loved this game and played it for a couple of hours the night we opened it.  They have played it several days since then as well.  My children loved the challenge of this game but also liked that it was something that was easy for them to figure out and understand.  Many board games even made for children are very hard for children to figure out on their own.  This game was a great game to just let my children go and find their way on their own with it.  It wasn't too challenging for them.  Once we had read the directions they both understood the game very well and just wanted to keep playing it over and over.  One thing we LOVE about this game is that it isn't a game that takes a lot of time to play.  You can play many short games in a short time with the easier cards or change to the harder more challenging cards and spend a little more time on the game. Overall we absolutely love this game and could find nothing wrong with it.  My children are ages 10 and 7 and this game was a perfect game for that age group.  I also really like that this game came with a mesh bag to hold all of the contents of the game as to not let them get lost.

I recommend you try this game for your child or get it for a gift!!

You can find Rush Hour Jr. on Amazon here.

**I was given the featured product in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment