Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Essential Gluten-Free Grocery Guide - 5th Edition Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
**I received the featured product free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**




With over 30,000 products in the average supermarket, figuring out what's gluten-free can be a real drag (even scary). Where do you even start? The Essential Gluten-Free Grocery Guide is your answer. It lists over 44,000 brand and store name products that are gluten-free. More Gluten-Free Choices With 44,000 products from brands like Kraft, Nestle, Heinz, and Wal-Mart's Great Value, the guide is handy no matter where you do your grocery shopping. It lists products from regional store brands, national mega-chains, major national brands, and even small, dedicated gluten-free facilities. But, it's still small enough to toss in your glove compartment or purse. Because You Have Better Things To Do Don't spend your entire day in the grocery store reading labels and worrying about what's safe to toss in your cart. You've got better things to do. Use this guide to shop safely in just half the time it normally takes you. You're in Good Company Since 2005, over 50,000 people have bought Triumph Dining's Guides to help them find gluten-free restaurants or grocery store products. And did you know that over half of sales come from word of mouth referrals? Join the tens of thousands of satisfied gluten-free shoppers: Try the Essential Gluten-Free Grocery Guide today!


My Review:

I was really excited to get this book and go through it.  I have a gluten intolerance and although I am not as good as I should be at staying away from gluten this book makes life so much easier.  I really love how detailed this book is.  It is so easy to find what you are looking for.  Foods in this book are sorted by types, brands, etc so you can go shopping with ease of knowing what you can buy that is gluten-free.  Not all gluten-free products actually say it on the label that they are gluten-free.  If they did then life could probably be much easier for many of us.  The selection of products in this book is amazing!!  I am always surprised to find how many products actually do contain gluten and I should really stay away from them.  Many are foods that I would never even imagine that have gluten in them.  This book makes a shopping experience so much less stressful.  You can make your shopping list at your house with this book before you even walk out the door.  It can save you so much time because you won't have to look at all the labels while standing in the store.  I personally would also even take this book to the store with me.  It isn't too large to throw into a medium size purse and just have ready and handy to have at the store with you in case you question whether a product is safe for you to eat or not.  This book is also available on iPhone and iPad!!  That is so handy if you have the extra space on your device for another app and can have it at all times with you on your phone handy and ready to use.   This is a great book for anyone trying to eat a gluten-free lifestyle.

If you are someone that eats gluten-free or knows someone who eats gluten-free help spread the word about this great resource!!

You can find the book here on Amazon

Also download in the AppStore for iPhone or iPad

**I received the featured product free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment