Sunday, May 25, 2014

Cat Woman Girl's Costume Review

**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**


Costume Discounters is a great place to find all kinds of costumes.   They have costumes for all ages from baby to adult.  They also sell some pretty awesome party supplies!!

We recently had the opportunity to do a review on a little girl's costume.  My daughter was so excited.  What kid doesn't like to play dress up and be something else for a day???   Sometimes I wish I could do that as an adult also. :)


 We chose a cat woman costume to review.  My daughter loves super hero and villain movies.  She has especially drawn an interest to cat woman.  So it was needless to say that she was more than thrilled to receive this costume and put it on.




This costume fit great and was very true to size.  Girl's Cat Woman costume comes with jumpsuit with attached boot tops, eye mask, belt, and headpiece.  I really liked that this costume came with all these accessories.  Nothing else was needed for her to be Cat Woman because this costume came pretty complete.


My little girl LOVED this costume and didn't want to take it off.  It is a lightweight fabric that they could really use as dress up clothes all year long.  If she was wearing it on Halloween I would just pair it with some warm sweats underneath.  For now she enjoys wearing this costume as is.  This costume is great for Halloween, a costume party, or for just having fun playing dress up and being a child.  My favorite part of this costume was the mask.  I loved how well it fit her tiny face and it stayed on really well.  It is hard to find good masks with costumes.  This mask was made out of a good plastic and not the thinner kind of plastic that many other masks are made from that break very easily.  It is so much fun to see how excited kids get about getting dressed up in costumes.


I also really liked that this costume came with over the feet shoe covers attached to it.  It is great to be able to let them wear any shoes they want and have it hide the shoes.   We love this costume and I am thrilled about how excited she was to wear it.  We will surely get a lot of great use out of it!!

If you are looking for any costume for any occasion I highly recommend you check out Costume Supercenter!!!  You will find a great selection and great pricing.
 

**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.** 


No comments:

Post a Comment