Monday, May 5, 2014

Even Glow Serum 20% Vitamin C by Valentia Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**





 98% Natural Ingredients (see below for a description of our Key Ingredients chosen specifically to enhance Vitamin C efficacy on the skin)
  
A little about Valentia Even Glow Serum:
  • EVENS SKIN TONE:
    Vanquish dark spots and skin discoloration, replacing uneven and ill-textured skin with smooth, wrinkle-free skin that leaves you looking flawless and ageless.

    • INCREASES GLOW & RADIANCE:
    Revitalize your skin with essential fatty acids that leave skin smooth and visibly brighter. Smooth skin capable of reflecting light will give your skin a youthful glow and a brilliant shine for that well-rested and refreshed look.

    • ABSORBS RAPIDLY:
    Moisturizes skin due to the capacity of the hyaluronic acid to absorb water, thereby increasing fluid between cells, giving your skin a smoother and younger appearance. This intense water absorption means no more dry, peeling or cracked skin, even in extreme weather.

    • BOOSTS COLLAGEN PRODUCTION:
    The presence of Organic Rosehip Seed oil to support Vitamin C increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible for a youthful appearance and prevents skin sagging associated with aging. Enjoy smooth and supple skin that takes years off your appearance.

    • REDUCES WRINKLES & FINE LINES:
    Reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles with the help of our foundation 20 % Vitamin C. Special ingredients such us Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn oil work to plump up the skin, which reduces fine lines and wrinkles in the skin so it is smoother, clearer and younger.
 

KEY INGREDIENTS

Vitamin C: With a 20% concentration does more than boost the body’s immune system; it also provides many benefits to keep the skin tight, smooth and looking ageless. Vitamin C has been scientifically proven to reduces the effects of sun exposure on the skin, including sunburn, sun spots, redness and wrinkles.

In addition to helping reduce the signs of aging, Vitamin C is essential for everyday maintenance to strengthen and smooth out the skin, as well as neutralizing free radicals before they can damage the skin.

***Our additional Key Ingredients below were all selected for their ability to enhance and support Vitamin C's effect on the skin.

Organic Rosehip Seed Oil & Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil - These oils promote skin hydration and lock in moisture to protect your skin from signs of aging and improve its beauty and youthfulness. Rosehip Oil specifically has been used in medical communities around the world for those with serious skin ailments and only recently has North America learned to embrace natural solutions from our ancestors. These two organic oils are full of antioxidants and therefore act as the perfect supporting cast for our best friend - Vitamin C

Resistem (Plant Stem Cells) - This provides the perfect mix of protection from stress-related aging and promotes skin detoxification. Resistem will help your skin regenerate faster while protecting it from environmental stressors.

Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical) - Holding up to 1000 times its weight in water and drawing moisture out of the environment and onto the surface of your skin ,there is not a more effective moisturizing agent on the market today. Penetrates deeply, and actives collagen production for a fresher, younger, firmer, and brighter complexion

Green TeaExtact- The catechins in green tea are a potent antioxidant which also contribute to the overall anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant benefits of this ancient health and beauty secret.

 MY REVIEW:

**First I want to preface this with the fact that I NEVER leave the house without make up so this is HUGE for me to put a picture of myself on my blog wearing no make up.

Here is a BEFORE picture. (no make up or doctoring)



I am a very self conscious person and have suffered from acne since I was a teen.  I thought I would get over that phase but here I am at 30 and still getting acne.   I know that this product is not made specifically for acne, but it did end up helping my skin SO much.  The first time I used it I could feel my skin drinking it right up.  I have combination skin and didn't think that this product would be very good for combination skin but it was amazing.  As I used this product for the first time I felt a little bit of a stinging sensation.  It was the same kind of a sensation I get when I use toner on my face.  My skin is VERY sensitive and I am allergic to many things due to chemicals.  I was SO excited to not have an allergic reaction to this serum.  Valentia Even Glow Serum with 20% Vitamin C is such a great product.  I noticed my skin tightened up and my wrinkles around my eyes and on my forehead diminished some.  I also noticed that a lot of the red blotches I get from my acne prone skin were disappearing.  I recommend just adding this to a regime and not changing it.  I felt like this product is great for tightening the skin and evening the skin tone.

Overall I really loved this product and I would recommend it to anyone with any skin type!!

Here is a picture AFTER I had used the serum for 2 weeks. (still no make up or doctoring)

As you can see I still have acne and hopefully I can find more products to help with that but my overall tone is better and most of my redness and blotchy spots are much improved.  It is hard to see the skin tone change as much in pictures as well as I can see it in person myself.  It is also hard to see my wrinkles in the pictures but they are there.  I hope you can at least get the gist of how great the product is.  

I felt like this was a REALLY brave move for me and hopefully I can gain more confidence in myself.  I know many women in this day and age have self esteem issues just as I do. 

LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF!!!  Something that I try to work on everyday.

......And YES I did chop my hair off during that time. :)

**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.** 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment