Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion. **



Made with Real Dead Sea Salt - 100% Pure and Genuine for an infusion of 21 Minerals Essential to Proper Skin and Hair Function.

Leaves Hair Looking Hydrated, Healthy and Silky.

Helps to Reduce the appearance of Dandruff and Dry, Flaky Scalp.

Aloe Vera Deeply Nourishes the Scalp and Hair - Hydrating it from Within.

Dead Sea Salt contains more than 21 skin and hair rebuilding minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. 


My Review:

Adovia Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner is one of the best deep conditioning treatments I have personally ever tried.  I have tried many hair products including the really expensive brands only sold in salons.  I have been very impressed with Adovia and their hair products.  I love this conditioner paired with the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo.  This conditioner is great for any hair type.  I have a very fine hair type and some deep conditioners really weigh down my hair.  This conditioner did not weigh down my hair at all!!  I also find that sometimes conditioners don't rinse out very well from my hair and my hair ends up still feeling slimy, but this conditioner actually rinses out great from my hair.   If you have damaged hair this conditioner is great for helping prevent future damage from occuring.  This conditioner made my hair look healthier after just a couple of uses.  My hair seemed less dry and damaged including at the ends after just a few uses.  It made my hair feel like new.  I really like this conditioner and how it makes my hair look and feel. 



#hairconditioner


**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion. **
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment