Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Nature

Sometimes it is so nice to just sit outside and enjoy the nature. I was sitting outside watching my little girl ride her bike and started to just look at the things around me. We are blessed with so many beautiful things around us. Sometimes my kids even think the weeds are pretty flowers. Some obnoxious weeds do look like flowers and although they do annoy us we can look at them in a light of beauty. My kids love picking the yellow dandy lions and giving them as gifts. Hearing sounds of the birds and different animals outdoors can be so soothing. We have an owl that lives outside our home and I love to hear it hoot. It can sound like music with the other birds. Although I don't really like to hear it when I'm trying to fall asleep.   Sometimes wishing I was a bird with none of the humanly worries of the world can sound really nice sometimes. I'm so grateful for all the beauties around us. Maybe someday I will take up my oil painting again. Take time in your day to be grateful for the little things around you. See things as a blessing and not a curse. Help yourself to be just a little more optimistic each day. Someday we will get to where we want to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment