Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Teacher Gift Wristlets

"You were the KEY to my success" Teacher Gift







I realized that my daughter's last day of Kindergarten is tomorrow and I didn't have a teacher gift for her teacher.  I decided I wanted to just try and make something with things I already had from home rather than having to go and buy stuff.  I found this tutorial for key chain wristlets from Teaginny Designs.  I think they are cute and they are also popular right now.   I decided not to do the ruffle on these ones just because I didn't have too much time today.  I will probably make one for myself later on with a ruffle because I love how girly it makes it feel.  I think they turned out so cute.  I had this fabric laying around and hadn't done anything with it yet so I thought it would be perfectly age appropriate for the teachers.   I love it and hope they will as well.  I also decided to use a key ring instead of a D ring so then you can put your keys right on it rather than having to attach another ring. I thought a tag with a key and the saying that I chose would be perfect to go with this key strap.  I made some quick stamped tags just with the scrap booking supplies that I have.  The saying that I came up with to put on the tags is "You were the KEY to my success".  I think it will fit perfectly and it is absolutely true.



No comments:

Post a Comment