Monday, August 26, 2013

Back to School Already



Wow, summer seemed to just slip right on by!!



 My two cute kids just went back to school last Wednesday.  So far they really like it. My son started 4th grade. So crazy how fast they grow up!! My daughter just started 1st grade.  She is in a Spanish Dual Immersion program and loving it.  I thought for sure I would cry on her first day of school because I am so attached to her.  Needless to say I ended up starting a job a week before they were supposed to start school so I already had to get used to being away from her.  I think this made it easier on me to leave them at school because I knew I had to get to work.  If I would have gone home instead of work, I would have definitely cried!! I thought it would be good to keep myself busy while the kids are at school but now I feel like I have NO time whatsoever.  I am not getting nearly as much done as I would hope to get done. I feel like I am getting way behind on my blogging, sewing projects, and keeping up on stuff around the house let alone having the energy to make dinner.  Wow life is crazy.  So many changes lately and many more to come.

 



 Hope Back-to-School is going well for everyone out there with children.  It is an adjustment getting back into the swing of things.  It will take me a while to be adjusted with all the changes going on around here.  Hopefully things will start going a little smoother.



No comments:

Post a Comment