Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Woolzies Dryer Balls Review


**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give my honest review.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.  Others may have a different opinion.**

 



A little about Woolzies Dryer Balls
Woolzies are 100% pure new zealand wool dryer balls that do everything that conventional fabric softeners do plus they reduce drying time by 25%. They are money back guaranteed to last for at least 1,000 loads!
Woolzies have no chemicals at all and are also hypoallergenic so are safe even for people with wool sensitivities.

I like to use different laundry products for different things I wash.  That may be weird but I treat certain fabrics different than others, or I want certain things to smell a certain way.  When I had the opportunity to try this product I was really excited.

My Review:
I love these dryer balls.  I have many skin allergies especially to chemicals.  I really like to use scented things on the kids clothes to help them smell great.  For my own clothes I was very excited to use these dryer balls.  When I used these dryer balls it did exactly what it said and it did cut the drying time down.  I have used other dryer balls in the past but none of them compare to these dryer balls.  I didn't feel like other dryer balls affected the drying time.  Woolzies are so quiet and don't clunk around in the dryer.  They made my clothes very soft and my towels were a little fluffier than just drying them with a conventional dryer sheet.  Although I do like dryer sheets for some laundry, I LOVE these for my own clothes and will continue to use them.


There was 6 in the box so I thought I would just be able to use a couple at a time.  When I took a look at the instructions it tells you to put all 6 in your load.  I thought that was a little much but the more I thought about it the more I understood and it made complete sense.  They all work together in the dryer.  It is an amazing concept. 


I like to save energy so cutting the drying time was great!  You can find yourself some Woolzies Dryer Balls here.

 

Become a Fan!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment