Saturday, August 17, 2013

DownEast Basics Mixer and Photo Contest



Summer is ending and school is about to begin.  This is a great opportunity to enter the photo contest and win $100 to stock up on some school clothes.


 


 The kids may be going back to school – but that’s no reason to let summer style go out of season yet! DOWNEAST wants you to savor every last second with their Fashion & Fun Photo Contest! You could win a $100 shopping spree at your local store! Enter online at http://downeastbasics.pgtb.me/VQXG4J.


DownEast Basics has some great new styles.  I love all the new jewel tones that have come out in their clothing lines.  I am a huge fan of DownEast clothing.  I have been purchasing their clothes for years. One of my favorites is the new and improved Essential Tee.

 

I recently had the opportunity to attend a mixer at DownEast and found so many things that I loved.  Unfortunately I didn't  have the money to buy everything I wanted, but did end up with a really cute outfit.  

It is really easy to shop at a store when they have friendly and helpful people that work there.  DownEast Basics seem like they always have friendly and helpful employees.  The location we attended had especially helpful people and it was so nice. 


My friend ended up buying this really cute shirt from one of their new lines.  I really like this shirt and the colors are even more amazing in person.  This shirt looks really cute on her.  I think the color choice was perfect!


 I really like that they offer a little girl line.  I buy undershirts and camis for my daughter because she loves them.  It is so nice that they are more fitted on her than most other clothes. I have a hard time finding things that fit her since she is so tiny.  DownEast has such great displays in their stores.  I like that they have outfits already set up.  I find myself many times buying what I see already put together or on a display.


 It was a lot of fun to have all the people around shopping and nice to meet some new friends.  I really like to shop with a friend rather than alone.  I think it makes it a lot more fun. A second opinion is always nice too. :)


 I ended up buying this outfit.  I LOVE IT!!  I think pictures don't do this outfit justice.  You can find the top here.



This mixer was so much fun and I am so grateful for the opportunity I was given to be able to go.  I was also very glad to make some new friends.

#DownEast #Foothill #FallStyleMixer 

 Check out DownEast Basics today and treat yourself to something new!

**I received a small gift card for attending the blogger event.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.  Others may have a different opinion.**

1 comment: