Friday, August 2, 2013

Princess Sophia and the Frog eBook REVIEW


**I received the product featured below free of charge in order to do an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**

 

Princess Sophia and the Frog
by Suzy Liebermann

A little about the book:
A wonderful fairy tale about friendship and happiness:

Princess Sophia is a little princess who has everything a little princess could wish for: 
a big castle with many things inside.
However, she is bored and wants to fly to the moon.
One day a little frog comes by and helps her fly high up into the sky.
They come to land on different planets, where Sophia learns about feelings. She also learns that she can choose what mood she surrounds herself with, as this will impact her own.
After her return to the castle she realizes that all she needs to be happy is to be surrounded by good friends.

Join Princess Sophia in her pursuit of happiness.


 I recently had the opportuinity to do an eBook review for Princess Sophia and the Frog.  My daughter is 6 and loves to have me read to her so we were excited to have something new to read. 


My Review

Princess Sophia and the Frog is a great book! This book relates to children really well.  It is a fun and upbeat book.  Princess Sophia and the Frog is a fun fairy tale book.  It includes great character education and teaches children about their feelings.  It is really good for children to learn and recognize how they feel.  This book is a great teaching tool to help them learn what kind of feelings are good and bad so they can decide what kinds of feelings they want to be around.  My little girl loved this book.  She wanted me to read it over and over to her.  It was so fun to find a new princess story that she likes.  Happy Language Kids LLC have great educational children's books.  Princess Sophia and the Frog is a great book, and I recommend it to anyone with a little girl who loves royalty children's books.



You can find your own copy of Princess Sophia and the Frog here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment