Monday, August 12, 2013

Princess Ruby's Make-Up Ballet Class Book Review


**I was provided the product featured in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**

 

Princess Ruby's Make-Up Ballet Class
by Deborah Bradley

In Princess Ruby's Make-Up Ballet Class, Princess Ruby tackles a new and seemingly scary situation and learns what it really means to be brave in everyday life.

Kids (even princesses) have moments of being brave every day, and often it goes unnoticed, even to them.

  This book provides a great way to help children gain a healthy perspective on things that are new and uncomfortable.

My Review:

A princess book that is great at teaching kids about being brave and trying new things.  This book was a really good princess story.  Princess Ruby's Make-Up Ballet Class helps kids learn that trying new things can be scary but it is OK to be scared.  Being brave isn't just for boys.  I love that this book teaches bravery to girls.  It is hard even as an adult to try new things.  This book brings a great reminder to anyone that new things can be scary but you shouldn't give up.  I really like that this book teaches especially to children to keep trying and not give up.  Learning not to quit is an important lesson for kids to learn.  I loved reading this book to my daughter.  She really loved the story and even talked to me about girls being brave.  This children's book can be a great addition to other teaching tools for any child.

This book has definitely made my recommendation list of books!!

To get your copy of Princess Ruby's Make-Up Ballet Class you can find it here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment