Friday, August 2, 2013

Hugo the Happy Starfish the Last Bully eBook REVIEW


**I received the product featured below free of charge in order to do an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**

 

Hugo the Happy Starfish the Last Bully
by Suzy Liebermann

A little about the book:

Happiness Begins With Respect

Hugo is a little starfish and so it’s not surprising that in this story he comes across several bigger fish in the ocean. Sadly, they are bigger fish with the wrong attitudes – they are bullies! After seeing his friend getting bullied, Hugo decides enough is enough. He forms the Anti-Bully Club and teaches the bullies a valuable lesson about respect.

By working together as a group, Hugo and his friends manage to show the bullies that there is always a bigger fish in the sea and that happiness comes from respecting others not bullying them.

THE LAST BULLY is great tale to teach a lesson about one of the biggest issues around.
This book is a great way to teach RESPECT.


 

My Review:

The Hugo Series are great teaching tool for building character education.  The Last Bully is a great book for young children.  This book teaches a lot about attitude and respect.  I feel this is something that is very important to me to teach my children. The Last Bully addresses issues that children can have with friends or other kids in real life.  It helps them have better ideas on learning life skills.  This book teaches respect to others and how bullying can really make another feel really bad.  I really like that this book has a theme of don't bully.   This has been an issue that has been frequently talked about in schools the last few years.  Bullying in schools has always been an issue.  It is now being recognized much more as being a huge problem.  Hugo the Happy Starfish The Last Bully helps children realize at a young age that bullying can be very hurtful.  I really like that this book has a great message in a no tolerance toward bullying.  I enjoyed reading this book to my children and I hope it helps them learn respect.   I recommend this book for young children just learning about respect and how they should treat others.


Find your own copy of The Last Bully here.


Learn more about the Hugo series books here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment