Saturday, August 3, 2013

Family Photo Session



We just recently had our family photos taken.  It has been 4 years since we had them done.  My daughter was 2 the last time we had our pictures taken.  It was definitely time for an update.  The kids have grown and changed so much since the last pictures we had done.  It was so great to be able to have this opportunity.  Thank you to my wonderful friend that took the pictures for us!!!  I just thought I would share them with you. :)





 

My daughter was so cute because she specifically asked to have her picture taken with just her brother so I could have one printed to hang on her bedroom wall.  They are very close and so it was so sweet that she wants a picture of the two of them in her room.


 They really enjoyed getting their pictures taken together.  Of course when one would smile good the other one would have a cheesy smile back and forth.
 It was also really nice to get some pictures of just my husband and I.

Thanks Amanda!! We had a lot of fun and these pictures turned out so good. 
Funny thing about this picture.....I get comments all the time about my kids holding hands and being so sweet to each other.  This was not staged.  I didn't even know they were holding hands behind us, this is just actually something they do all the time.  My son has always been so great to take care of his sister ever since she was a baby.  They are best friends. I have people tell me all the time that they wish their children were like that.  I really lucked out with these two.

I have a wonderful little family and they are the world to me.  I love you guys!!


2 comments:

  1. The photos are wonderful! I love your new header photo, too. That is incredibly sweet the way your children get along. What a lucky girl to have an older brother who is so loving and gentle. I have a younger brother and we are also very close. I hope for the same kind of relationship between my two daughters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love that my children get along so well. My daughter is so lucky to have a brother like him. I am just curious to see if it will stay that way as they grow older. I can only cross my fingers and hope it lasts. That is so cool you are close to your brother!!

      Delete